Sunday, May 1, 2016

Client Reviews





"Melissa went out of her way to help me with my health issues. Her knowledge, kindness and passion is truly exceptional."



"About a year ago, I contacted Melissa with a growing health problem that I was unable to address on my own. I had fallen into a darkness, a crippling depression with bouts of severe anxiety, frequent panic attacks, and migraines. Melissa quickly responded, full of kindness, compassion, and sensitivity, recognizing the need for urgency in my call for help. Over the following months, she provided me with various decoctions, infusions, tinctures, and countless knowledgeable suggestions for dietary and lifestyle modifications. She diligently touched base with me and adjusted her treatment plan as things began to change. Together, after a few months of dedication, we were finally able to achieve a state of restored balance physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Now, almost a full year later, I’m living a more healthy and happy life than I have in a long time. I could not have achieved this wonderful state of overall health and homeostasis without Melissa, a wonderful, passionate, well-educated, and incredibly talented woman."



"I really appreciate Melissa's time and effort toward helping me find a healthy balance in my life. She took the time to see me in person and to ask extensive questions to ensure she provided me the most accurate herbs for my situation. I loved her attention to detail as well as providing me with information regarding her herbal protocol so that I learned what I was putting into my body. I am appreciative of her talents and knowledge, and recommend her to anyone that wants to find balance for healing.  Working with Melissa was a fantastic experience! "


"I sought Melissa's help for a sexual issue and a digestive issue.  Her approach was completely holistic, and involved herbal concoctions, diet education and recommendations, and also addressed issues of psychology and mindfulness.  

Both of my issues have been completely resolved, and in general I am in better health and feel better than I have in many years.  An interesting aside is that I have had zero allergies for the past 9 months, whereas before I would have allergies in the spring and fall and would take Claritin for extended periods.   Also, while I have never been prone to sickness beyond the occasional cold, I haven't even had a cold since beginning her protocol.

Melissa is knowledgeable, insightful, and dedicated to her work as a healer (a label that she is reluctant to accept).  Her protocol was not a quick fix, but rather was a pervasive reworking of some aspects of my life, and I'm much the better for it.  I recommend her highly."