Monday, May 2, 2016

Payment Options


Initial Herbalism Consulation - $215
(save $100 off the $315 rate for filling out the intake yourself, see below)
Includes Intake receipt and analysis, clarification discussions, Consultation including Lifestyle and Dietary Recommendations and Protocol with Follow-up Consultations for two weeks after your receipt of your Custom Formula (2 weeks worth of herbs, a $50-100 value), which are included free and shipped to you. I also include recommended acupressure points, when applicable, that you can use to improve your situation.

***Quite often, especially with chronic or deep-seated issues, herbs will need to be taken for months, and your formula modified along the way. Once you have done the Initial Consultation, you then go to the Follow-Up Consultation price as long as you are my regular client, even if your situation changes.

Please send me a filled out intake, a signed consent form, and a tongue picture before paying.  You do not have to do this, but if you pay and then don't follow through and request a refund, there is a $40 fee, so you will only be refunded $175.  Once you have turned in your intake and paid, there is no refund, as I will have begun my work that you are paying me for.





Initial Herbalism Consultation where we fill out intake together - $315
Same as above, but I ask you for the answers to the intake and fill it out myself.  No refunds.




Follow-up Herbalism Consultation - $115
Same as Initial Consultation, for continuing my services once you have had the Initial Consultation.
Please email me any changes from the initial intake.
You are considered follow-up if I have last seen you in the past year; if over a year has passed, it depends on the situation if you need to do an Initial, contact me. I want regular clients to be able to consult with me easily for whatever, so as long as it's not an involved, new situation and you have been seeing me over time, it will be a Follow-up.  No refunds.

 


I am open to barter, contact me with ideas.  Also, if you cannot afford to pay and there is no barter arrangement we can make, AND you are serious about investing in your health otherwise, we can do this...  I want my services to be available to all regardless of their ability to pay, so contact me no matter.
plantsandart@gmail.com





I don't see clients in person at this time unless I already know you personally.
These payment options are for additional in-person services for *existing* clients only:

Moxibustion (includes a general area and 4 specific points
                                                         I choose based on your intake/protocol) - $30


Gua Sha (of one body area:  usually back, neck, shoulders) $30



Cupping - $45



Ear Seeding - $45





Meditation Instruction/Guidance $30



Guided Journey - $30


If you would prefer to pay by check, contact me.